Home » How we can help » Personal tax planning » Non-Domiciled Individuals

Non-Domiciled Individuals

As a non-domiciled overseas and non-resident client, you can take advantage of our highly specialized taxation advice to minimize your exposure to all aspects of UK taxation. Recent changes to the tax rules have made this harder to achieve but for many non-domiciled individuals, the UK can still be a tax haven. We can help you make the most of the opportunities that remain available.

Our Family Office service manages the UK financial affairs of many non-UK residents, and also helps resident High Net Worth individuals by;

  • Acting as financial controller in respect of investments and expenditure
  • Supervising the management of your UK residence and other properties
  • Advising on taxation issues affecting UK investments and development property
  • Offering highly personalized tax and accounting services, minimizing your exposure to UK taxation.

To learn more about how we can assist you in planning your affairs and making the most of your assets, please contact Charles Green on 020 8652 2450 or email crg@clarksonhyde.com.