Tax Publications - Here we have a range of articles to help you with tax and VAT issues for your business.
- Maximise tax advantages when setting up a new business under the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Year End Tax Planning – March 2012
- A RESOUNDING "YES" TO EIS - making the most of the new Enterprise Investment Scheme rules
- The new rules for Corporation tax online filing
- Self Assessment Tax Return – New Penalty Regime
- HMRC Business Records Checks
- Big Cars, big tax - the pros and cons of owning a car through your company
- A guide to the penalty regime - the Revenue's system for punishing inaccurate tax returns
- Property letting - minimising your tax burden
- Foreign Domicile - Remittance Basic Charge
- Proposed amendments to resident & domicile tax rules - Update [pdf]
- Property - is it VATable? - our guidance on the treatment of VAT on property supplies [pdf]
- Proposed amendments to resident & domicile tax rules [pdf]
- A look at the key proposals from the 2007 pre-budget report [pdf]
- Encouraging innovation - tax breaks for R&D expenditure [pdf]
- Company cars - green or mean? We highlight the pros and cons
- Loans between companies and directors/shareholders
- Construction Industry Scheme Update
- Treatment of repairs and capital expenditure for tax purposes
- Corporation tax - the effect of associated companies
- VAT - to claim or not to claim - a brief guide to the recovery of costs
- VAT - Flat rate rules could save smaller businesses money
If you would like more detailed information about the topics contained in our tax articles, please contact Claire Carvall
on 020 8652 2450 or email .
"A breath of fresh air compared to most professionals I have met - no stuffiness in their approach. Just sleeves rolled up and on with the job."
Attlaw Security & Protection Plc
Being part of the Hyde Partnership, we are able to offer joined up accounting, tax, consulting and marketing advice.
If you would like advice on any of our articles or publications, please contact Claire Carvall on 020 8652 2450.